Tuesday, July 3, 2012

A legal alien...


New country, new language, new culture and a personal life that is turned up side down.
That is just some of the things that you are faced with once you decide to leave you home country and see what's beyond the horizon.
I am a Danish 20 something girl who, a few months ago, upped and left her life to follow her husband to Connecticut.
So here I am and I don't have a clue about what to do with all the free time I have on my hands......
So why not start a blog about how I meet this new culture? 
And all guides you find online tell you to write about something you are passioned about and for me that is FOOD.
On this blog I will try to tell about my adventures in the American cuisine and how it will allow me to get to know the American culture.
Furthermore I can't deny the fact that I am a Dane and already, 3 months into my adventure, I really miss food from home.
So I will also blog recipes from back home and hope that you will enjoy them.

Velbekomme! (Translation: Enjoy!) 

Dinner in China Town, New York

No comments:

Post a Comment